To the patients of Drs. Davila & Velazquez
We want to request all patients exhibiting flu-like symptoms, to please reschedule your appointment, or you may be turned away. Our patient’s safety is of the utmost concern for us, and we would like to be good stewards of public health. We encourage anyone experiencing symptoms to stay home. Please feel free to contact our office with any questions.
Drs. Davila & Velazquez wants you to know that our office has always followed CDC guidelines of Universal Precautions and Infection Control Protocols for Medical Facilities at our office. We are monitoring temperatures and screening for symptoms of both our staff and all patients to ensure everyone’s safety.
Please read below the precautions we are implementing to keep our staff and patients/clients as safe as possible.
- ADA & CDC recommends you wait in your vehicle instead of the waiting room. You may check in from your vehicle by calling the office 252-756-7789. Please confirm your phone number when you call. When we are ready for you, someone from the office will call you and meet you at the door.
- Everyone entering the building will be required to wash their hands or apply hand sanitizer before being seen.
- Patients are required to wear a face covering when entering the building.
- All patients will have their temperature taken before any procedure. If you have a fever of 99 or above, you will be asked to reschedule.
- Only patients/clients under 18 years of age will be allowed to have 1 parent/guardian/guest accompany them in the office if necessary. All other guests must wait in their vehicles. If necessary for your guest to be contacted, provide up to date cell phone number.
- We will try our best to seat you for your visit on time. When you come into the building for treatment your temperature will be taken. Providing you have no fever, you will be escorted to the treatment room. If you need to cancel your appointment, please call our office at 252-756-7789 and leave a message.
- If you have been out of the country within the last 14 days, we will ask that you reschedule your appointment after 14 days.
If you have traveled and/or you are exhibiting symptoms of flu or sickness, have fever, shortness of breath, or have come in contact with a sick person, we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
If any patient has been around crowds of more than 50 people, (example: concerts, weddings, large scale events, etc…) we are asking that, for the health and safety of everyone, you cancel and reschedule your appointment after 14 days if no virus symptoms are present.
No patients/clients with flu-fever, difficulty breathing or persistent cough or sneezing will be seen until symptoms have resolved.
Thank you in advance for helping us take precautions to keep everyone safe and healthy.
Drs. Davila & Velazquez
“OUR FAMILY TAKING CARE OF YOUR FAMILY”
|Monday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday:||8:00 AM - 1:00 PM|